→ Microprocessed Argon Plasma Coagulator
Microprocessed Equipment, using the most modern of the digital techniques. Controls the flow with constant pressure.
Use the advantages of Argon Plasma (ionised gas) on bleeding coagulation of large surfaces, the coagulator AP-3000 MC is indicated to be used on gynecological surgeries, videolaparoscopy, and others, being very efficient in liver transplant,kidney and in techniques for superficial coagulation of large surfaces;
Reduce surgical time. Better visibility, bigger accuracy.
Commands totally digital.
• The only one with 2 cylinders (optional);
• Compact unit, with panel self explained and simple to use;
• In the Argon AP-3000 MC the commands are done through the keys UP/DOWN.
→ General Characteristics
Coagulation with more security
• It Uses the Argon Plasma (ionised gas) on bleeding coagulation of large surfaces;
• Fine adjustments;
• Possibility to use the ensemble as an Electrosurgical Generator or as a high efficiency Coagulator;
• Efficient in the liver transplant,kidney and in techniques for superficial coagulation of large surfaces;
• Can be used on gynecological procedures. videolaparoscopy, etc.
→ Operation and Handling
• Set the flow using UP/DOWN keys;
• Connection with the pencil of coagulation with easy and precise hitch;
• Compact unit, with panel self explained and easy to use;
→ Technical Specifications
AP 3000 MC
FLOW 2 a 15 l/min.
Dimensions (W,D,H) 310 x 445 x 120 mm
Net Weight 7,0 Kg
• Electric Power required 127/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz;
• Approximate consumption: 50 VA;
• Maximum pressure entry: 3000 psi;
• Type of gas: argon 99,998% pure;
• Type of cylinder: 1 m3.
Specifications subject to change without notice
These devices follow the rules NBR IEC 60601-1 and NBC IEC 60601-2-2