Dental Microprocessed Electrosurgical Generator
It was developed to fill the necessity of the dental area, the BO-1300MP is indicated to several surgical procedures. Exclusively to dental use. Used in oral surgery, periodontics, orthodontics, prostodontia, etc. Projected according to the especific requirements for dental use.
- Large quantities of electrodes and set through the pencil or footswitch. Digital display for all functions.
- Until 09 surgicals procedures can be programmed and stored, making easy the pattern of the tecniques.
- In the BO-1300 MP the commands are done throughthe type of keys UP/DOWN.
Projected according to the especific requirements for dental use.
- Appropriate for all classes of electrosurgery aplications as CUT, COAGULATION, FULGURATION eDESSICATE.
- Cut, Blend e Coagulation separate.
- Easy to transport, with handle
- Appropriate use in: Gingivectomy, Biopsy (without bleeding), root canal treatment, tissue removal, techniques of periodontics, opening of abscesses and not broken teeth, etc.
Operation and Handling
- Selection of the functions through the UP/DOWN keys
- Command through the footswitch or in pencil.
- Digital Command: with this the surgeon could trigger the equipment with a light touch in the pencil, reducing significantly the time of surgery.